Reliable Service of Bus & Van Rental Service for Wedding in Johor Bahru
Travel, company dinner, airport transfer or wedding, you must be busy looking for any bus and van rental company in Johor Bahru and Nusajaya to provide you with high quality transportation.
Safe, Best Quality & Affordable Rate of Bus & Van Hire Service in Johor, Malaysia
As a passenger, you definitely want your bus and van hire service to be comfortable and stay safe until you reach your destination but not many are aware to do a background check about the company. Therefore, our bus and van rental company will share great steps for you to stay comfortable when renting a bus or van.
• Price Rate. Before you decide on hiring a bus rental company, do explore the varieties of price range offered by many companies. Some might offer cheaper price with reasonable quality services. Meanwhile, the expensive ones must be offering 5 star services to you. So, properly decide whichever that you prefer to ride comfortably.
• Insurance. Almost everyone will overlook this matter. When travel far, please check with the company on their insurance and licenses. Or else, you will get into trouble when there is a road block and you will have to pay for the damages while not having fun throughout the journey.
• Booking. When you make your booking, please insist on having a booking confirmation to be delivered to your email. By doing this, you can make sure the types of bus or van, location of pick-up, time and special request and so forth. Besides, you can use the booking confirmation if the company does not provide what you have paid for.
• Cancelation. Make sure that the bus and van rental company has good cancellation policy. You will be aware if there is anything unlikely to happen in the future. Some company will ask you to pay half of the total amount and some doesn’t charge but ask you to reschedule. So, check the policy one by one.
• Bus or Van Drivers. You should check of the driver’s license expiry date and make sure that the company provide additional drive if your journey takes more than 10 hours’ time. Prioritize you and your guests’ safety before you decide to have fun over your long journey.